CSHR MUSIC THREAD: what are you listening to?

Go down

CSHR MUSIC THREAD: what are you listening to?

Post by Davey on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

What are you listening to at the moment? What music do you wanna share? What song are you fancying in your iPod playlist? What music is keepign you grounded on earth as you travel makes you feel weary and disconnected?

Post song names and artists, or go on You tube and actually share it with us (you can embed a youtube video using the icon that looks like a 'film reel strip').

Davey
Admin

View user profile http://conflicthumanrights.dogsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CSHR MUSIC THREAD: what are you listening to?

Post by Niels on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 am

I really like to listen to The Beatles and John Lennon while doing my research. Being a big fan of them myself, it was a nice surprise to see a lot of Pilipino people are also into The Beatles. My commie friends especially like Imagine (i.e. "imagine no religion"... "imagine no possession", etc.) and Working Class Hero Smile

While conducting interviews my theme-song is: Just Gimme Some Truth, by John Lennon Wink

Last edited by Niels on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Niels

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:49 pm

haha awesome Niels! I am already tired of my mp3 player. Unfortunately its a quite old one so there is not so much music on it. Luckily I can listen to the local radio with it. So my all time favorites from this part of the world are Modern Talking . Check out the clip for brother luis on youtube. you gonna love it. (by the way they are from Germany)

Claudia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broccoli on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Dear Everybody. I've recently discovered the music of Sean Paul, and I really like it.

I've always liked that kind of music, like Shaggy, but I never knew what the genre is called until now. I think it's called "ragga" or "dancehall." I like that Jamaican way of rapping but to a fast beat--so, not classical reggae.

I think that Sean Paul's "Temperature" and "So Fine" are totally sick.

Anyhoo, if any of you can recommend more artists similar to SP, and singing songs in this style and genre, I be wan tankful soulja bway!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:17 pm

This a song abuot the neighborhood i hang out in called Itaewon. Its the area with the biggest amount of foreign influence in Seoul as its right by the cities biggest US military compound. Lots of drugs, prostitution, and of course parties!

Davey
Admin

View user profile http://conflicthumanrights.dogsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down